Ebony Concept provide a bespoke service to women and couples who are seeking a black or African surrogate mother. We can facilitate both traditional and gestational black & African surrogacy to give you the best chance of a successful outcome.
Black & African Surrogacy
Here at Ebony Concept, we are pleased to offer African and black surrogacy in the UK to women and couples who are seeking an appropriate black or African surrogate mother. Surrogacy is when a woman carries a baby for someone who is unable to conceive or carry a child themselves. There are many reasons why people turn to surrogacy to achieve childbirth, including:
• Recurrent miscarriage or pregnancy demise.
• Repeated failure of IVF treatment.
• Premature menopause.
• Absent or abnormal womb.
• Need to avoid pregnancy because of a serious risk to health.
• Same-sex parents wanting to have a child.
Ebony Concept Provide Both Traditional & Gestational Black & African Surrogacy
At Ebony Concept, we are pleased to provide a comprehensive black and African surrogacy service with our affiliates that includes sourcing, screening, recruiting, counselling, consenting, treating surrogate and intended-parent, supervising pregnancy and delivery, coordinating handover of offspring and guiding legal parenthood acquisition. Surrogacy is increasingly becoming an option for starting a family for people who are unable to conceive a child themselves. Although you’re not alone, we recognise that your need of a surrogacy service puts you in the unique category of women/men for whom an even more sensitive and tailored approach is essential.
The demand for black surrogate mothers in the UK continues to rise simply due to their being a small number available. Here at Ebony Concept, we are thrilled to be able to facilitate this service for women and couples alike to allow them the chance to have a child. With many years’ experience in black surrogacy, African surrogacy and Afro-Caribbean surrogacy, you can be certain that you are in safe, professional hands.
If you are looking for a black or African surrogate, or if you simply wish to find out more information about our personalised surrogacy services in the UK, please feel free to get in touch today. Call 07557 656251 or complete our online contact form below.
Traditional Black & African Surrogacy
Traditional surrogacy is when the surrogate provides her own eggs to achieve the pregnancy. The intended father provides a sperm sample that is utilised for artificial insemination into the surrogate in a natural or stimulated cycle (IUI) or for IVF treatment if either the surrogate or intended father has fertility issues. A black or African surrogate will undergo IVF which uses your eggs and the sperm of the father.
Gestational Black & African Surrogacy
Gestational surrogacy is when the surrogate doesn’t provide her own egg to achieve the pregnancy. In such pregnancies, embryos are generated in the lab using an IVF procedure before they are transferred into the womb of the surrogate. There are various options for sourcing gametes (eggs, sperm and embryos) that are utilised for host surrogacy:
- Eggs of the intended mother fertilised with sperm of the intended father.
- Eggs of the intended mother fertilised with donor sperm.
- Eggs of a donor fertilised with sperm of the intended father, where the intended mother cannot use her own eggs.
- Eggs of a donor fertilised with sperm of a donor, where the intended mother and father cannot use their own eggs/sperm.
- Donated embryos generated from eggs and sperm of embryo donors.
Ebony Concept is pleased to support you all through the surrogacy pathway including:
- Deciding which black or African surrogate to work with.
- Reaching an agreement about how things will work.
- Trying to get pregnant via In-Vitro Fertilisation.
- Supporting each other through pregnancy and then childbirth.
- Applying for a parental order to transfer legal parenthood.
- Helping your child understand the circumstances of their birth.